Residing in the following States
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas
Residing in other states
brazilbookers.com recommends the Visa Services of Passport Visa Express, located in Washington for all visa services.
They can help expedite your visa as well as your passport in 24 hours.
Click here to get full information on Brazilian Consulates in US and other countries.
What do you need
Visa have been waived for citizens of the following countries:
To enter Brazil, all U.S. citizens, including infants, must have both a passport and a tourist visa (valid for five years). To obtain one, you must submit the following to the Brazilian Embassy or to the nearest consulate:
- A passport that will be valid for six months past the date of first entry to Brazil. The passport must have at least 2 blank pages designated for "VISAS" and must be signed by holder.
- A passport-type photo, size 2" x 2", front view with full face;
- A photocopy of your roundtrip ticket, flight itinerary or a signed letter from a travel agency with confirmed roundtrip bookings, which we provide you, or proof of your ability to pay for your stay in Brazil;
- Application form with fields 1-27 filled out and signed. Form to present to Consulate must have original signature (not a faxed form);
- Children under age of 6 are required to show a certificate of vaccinations against polio, stating type and age;
- If applicant is under the age of 18, and is traveling without parents or a legal guardian, a notarized letter of consent signed by parents or legal guardian is required.
For these countries, only the following documents are required:
Get our free updates on the latest deals, news and articles about Brazil and other destinations.